Make Changes to Your Existing Federal Corporation

Articles of Amendment are available for three specific changes to an existing corporation:

  1. Change the name of an existing corporation.

    Changing the name from ABC Holdings Inc. to DEF Restaurant LTD.
    Changing the name from ABC Holdings Inc. to 1234567 CANADA INC.

  2. A new structure of an existing corporation.

    To change the share structure from Unlimited Common Shares to Class A, B, and C Common Shares.

  3. Change minimum or maximum number of directors.

    To change from a Minimum of 1, Maximum of 1 to a Minimum of 1, Maximum of 10.

Get further information on Amending a corporation.

You have the ability to change a company name and company structure quickly and easily. Follow the instructions below to change your business name or structure for a Federal Incorporation.
Our online ordering application will take 2-5 minutes to fill in required details to process your Articles of Amendment.
Our staff will provide email and phone support through the completion of this corporate filing.

Looking to Amend an Ontario Corporation?

Create Your Federal Amendment Package
Change Corporate Name
Change Corporate Structure
Change Minimum/Maximum Number of Directors
Add Corporate Supplies


Scan, Email & Shipping
Courier Fees
We're Here to Help!
Visit our Help Center for instant answers.
Still have questions?
Contact Us for additional support

Get in Touch with Us