Ontario Business Central has been assisting business owners to make changes to their existing corporations through the Ontario Articles of Amendment for over 25 years.
Ontario Articles of Amendment are available for three specific changes to an existing corporation:
- Change the name of an existing corporation.
Changing the name from ABC Holdings Inc. to DEF Restaurant LTD.
Changing the name from ABC Holdings Inc. to 1234567 ONTARIO INC.
- A new structure of an existing corporation.
To change the share structure from Unlimited Common Shares to Class A, B, and C Common Shares.
- Change minimum or maximum number of directors.
To change from a Minimum of 1, Maximum of 1 to a Minimum of 1, Maximum of 10.
further information on Amending a corporation.
- You have the ability to change a company name, or structure quickly and easily by following the instructions below.
- Our online ordering application will take 2-5 minutes to fill in providing the details for the change to your corporation.
- Our staff will provide email and phone support through the completion of this corporate filing.